Who we are
The International Academy for Social Development (IASD) is a client centered management consulting corporation (LLC) that focuses on providing management consulting, crisis intervention, conflict prevention and resolutions, technical assistance (TA), training related TA, advising and counseling prospective clients to enhance their institutional capacity as well as gain a superior level of quality services for its clients.
- SEVIS/ICE Initial Certification
- SCHEV Certification
- Enrollment Management
- State and Federal Approval from Veterans Affairs Agencies
- Foreign Students Recruitment and Retention
- United States Academic Decathlon (USAD)
- IGlobal University based in Arlington, VA, privately owned and fully accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and approved by State Council on Higher Education (SCHEV)
- World Institute on Disability (WID)
- Fairfax Christian High School, Fairfax, VA
- South Central Service Cooperative (SCSC), Mankato, Minnesota.
- Advisory Board Member for Center For Emergency and Security Management, (4CEM), based at Dulles University, Tysons Corner, VA.
© 2014 International Academy of Social Development, LLC