Who we are
The International Academy for Social Development (IASD) is a client centered management consulting corporation (LLC) that focuses on providing management consulting, crisis intervention, conflict prevention and resolutions, technical assistance (TA), training related TA, advising and counseling prospective clients to enhance their institutional capacity. The focus of our services include:
- Social Development Oriented Project Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, Assessing People Level Impact in International and Domestic Settings.
- International Linkages between American Universities and their desired Global Counterparts.
- International Student Recruitment for US Universities and Colleges.
- International High School Linkages with American High Schools.
- Consulting Services to US Colleges and Universities pertaining to International Enrollment Management and Retention of Foreign Students.
- Initial Certification and Recertification from State Council on Higher Education from the Commonwealth of Virginia (SCHEV), Maryland and District of Columbia (DC).
- Consulting Services to US Colleges and Universities for Initial Accreditation from Regional and Nationally Accredited, CHEA Approved Accreditation Agencies.
- Promoting United States Academic Decathlon Programs Internationally, Non-profit entity, 501 c (3) with Special Focus currently on Republic of China, Middle East and Canada.
Our U.S. based partners
- United States Academic Decathlon (USAD)
- IGlobal University based in Arlington, VA, privately owned and fully accredited
- World Institute on Disability (WID)
- Fairfax Christian High School, Fairfax, VA
- South Central Service Cooperative (SCSC), Mankato, Minnesota.
- National Joint Powers Alliance based in Staples, Minnesota.
Our international partners
- Beijing - Jianuo Mingde Education Consulting Limited, PRC
- Chengdu – Chengdu Experimental Foreign Language Schools (CEFLS), PRC
- Goldstar Member, Registered with US Department of Trade and Commerce, Beijing
- Scout Education Consulting Group, Changsha, Hunan Province, PRC
© 2014 International Academy of Social Development, LLC