Who we are
The International Academy for Social Development (IASD) is a client centered management consulting corporation (LLC) that focuses on providing management consulting, crisis management and intervention, conflict prevention and resolutions, technical assistance (TA), training, advising prospective clients to enhance their institutional capacity. The main focus of our services includes:
- Social Development Oriented Project Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Assessing People Level Impact (PLI) in International and Domestic Settings.
- International Linkages between American Universities and their Global partners enabling them to internationalize their curriculum offerings.
- International Student Recruitment for US Universities and Colleges.
- International High School Linkages with American High Schools.
- Consulting Services to US Colleges and Universities pertaining to International Enrollment Management and Retention of Foreign Students with special emphasis on managing international enrollment and working with immigration and customs enforcement agency.
- Initial Certification and Recertification from State Councils on Higher Education from the Commonwealth of Virginia (SCHEV), Maryland and District of Columbia (DC).
- Consulting Services to US Colleges and Universities for Initial Accreditation from Regional and Nationally Accredited, CHEA Approved Accreditation Agencies, such as, Accreditation Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- Advising US and foreign-based institutions of higher education, NGOs, PVOs and other service organizations pursuing external funding to enhance their institutional capacity and corresponding level of services to their constituents. The external funding may be sought from United States Agency for International Development, US Department of State and Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).
© 2015 International Academy of Social Development, LLC (Updated August 2015)